Saturday, October 10, 2009

~~Getting Older

Okay...so I try to write more often and I go 1 month between posts! All I can say is my life seemed to get extra busy lately. I'll start with the fact that on Sept 18 I turned the wonderful age of 39. I am not quite sure how I feel about this yet. As of right now, it doesn't feel any different then 38. My dear sweet husband made me a beautiful, expensive steak for dinner. I don't really like big birthday parties for me, my kids it is a different story, but me I like it quiet. My neighbors brought me over some gifts which was very sweet, and both my boys made sure they told me happy birthday. This is all I want really, for the people close to me to just tell me happy birthday. Then my older son turned the magical age of 18 in Oct. Now talk about feeling older! It is still a shock to me. He finally got his hair cut the other day and now he really looks older. Now to realize that my other son will turn 18 in a little over a year. Do I start having a melt down yet? How about my mid-life crisis? Nah, it can't be that as I already had it when I turned 25. Do you get to have a another one? LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment