A blog about my love for scrapbooking and how I use it to deal with chronic pain.
Thursday, June 25, 2009
~~Clean-Dar
Today was an up and down kind of day. I watched Zoe again but only until 1:30pm. She was in a much better mood then yesterday as her teeth have popped through a little more. I did get some cleaning done though hence the "Clean-Dar" title (short for clean radar). I focused mainly on Stephen's room. It looks so much better now. I had to quit way too early though because my back is still recovering from it's flare up and the pain kicked in quickly. I try to control it with pain meds, but I feel like I am only playing catch up. I need to talk to the doctor about getting something for my legs to stop or just mellow out the constant nerve pain, especially at night. I am having a hard time sleeping because my legs want to move due to the pain, burning, pins & needles, and numbness. No wonder my depression has gotten so bad. How can I enjoy life with this much pain and constant limitations in it? Tonight is a bad night. I am really feeling the depression. I guess that's why I am cleaning out my scrap stuff, because if it is clean and easily accessible then I will have at least one happy thing to look forward too. It will be easier to scrap and I will get more done instead of always having to look for stuff. Well, I am going to go finish my organizing and head to bed. Goodnight :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment