It seemed that every time I tried to start typing, I would get distracted by something else. Don't you hate that! Well here I am now...finally. It was a pretty good weekend until today when I got a phone call from my ex husband about the boys coming to see him. All I am going to say about is this, tomorrow I am going to call the court to get the visitation agreements modified and straightened out. I hate the fact that I am wanting my kids to grow up faster so I won't have to deal with him much longer. What mom wants this? Don't most moms want their kids to be kids forever? This is not fair. Okay...on to other stuff before I start crying again.
The flare-up I had last week with my back is finally calming down a bit. I see the PT again tomorrow so I hope I will get to try more. I have to do this for a month before the insurance will pay for the MRI. This is so frustrating! Why am I going to PT? There is nothing wrong with the muscles, IT'S MY SPINE...IT'S BONE. Somebody explain this to me please. How is doing PT going to fix my back? The PT alone said that this probably was not going to help and I probably would need surgery again. Don't you hate it when the insurance companies tell your doctor what you, their patient, needs. Hello, who went to medical school here ?! I just want the pain to end...I want it to be like it was when I was younger, like other people who can do all those things I can't anymore. This is absolutely not fun anymore. Is this what I signed up for?
Yesterday our neighbors DH came home after 2 weeks out so we had a little get together last night for him. It was a lot of fun. We stayed outside talking until 11pm. I haven't done that in a while. I ended up going to bed at 12:30 but did not get to sleep until 2am. I hate this but my legs are just not letting me sleep. I usually take a pain pill for it, but it is not helping. I'm just a mess.
Well, I going to work on some scrapbooking. I'm trying to get some of them post on here too in the slide show.
No comments:
Post a Comment