Monday, August 2, 2010

Design Team

Hello...I have a few minutes to update. We had a great crop on Simply Obsessed on July 24-25. I had such a blast and I even won something! I got 4 layouts done which I was so happy about. I can't wait for the birthday day crop next weekend. I'm getting photos printed just for it.
Well, I did it. I tried out for the design tean at Simply Obsessed. A person sits there and wonders for awhile if her style and design are good enough for such a task. Am I good enough? Well, I thought I was and put in my application. We won't hear anything until Aug 9th but we can keep our fingers crossed.
I also signed up for Simply Obsessed's monthly kit. I have been wanting to for awhile now and I'm so excited about finally doing it. I love getting kits in the mail. Everything comes already coordinated and it is so easy and every quick to put a layout together. It should be here by Thursday!
I am so excited. My familiy will be here on Friday! I have not seen them for over a year and it doesn't even feel that long ago. They will be here for a week. Mom says that all she wants to do is spend time with me and rest. That is fine with me. Maybe I will put a better chair in my scraproom and she can sit in there with me and talk while I scrap? I love scrapping with my mom. Going through all the old photos is so much fun. I'm not sure what my dad or brother want to do though.
I'm heading off to bed. I need to get up a little early tomorrow to allow my neighbor to use our washer. She doesn't have one and her dirty laundry is backing up. Blog later:)

No comments:

Post a Comment