Sunday, August 22, 2010

Hello

I just wanted to take a quick moment to stop by and say a quick "Hello". I'm getting ready to go to bed as soon as Chuck gets back from his nightly security walk around. I am so glad that it is really cooling down at night, it makes it much easier to sleep. I have a really hard time sleeping if my room is hot. In fact I won't sleep and I HATE the idea of having my ac on a night. We usually just put a fan in the window and that is just enough to blow cool air around the room. Last night we had a storm come through so I didn't even need to put the fan in the window. When it started raining though the window had to close.
I can't believe that my parents went back home a little over a week ago. I miss them so much, especially my mom. Her and I are so close. The hardest thing I did was move 570 miles from her. We are best friends. I want them to come back. Dad still has my computer and believe me I miss it so much. Even though it was slower then a snail or the husband getting out of bed in the morning, at least it was mine and I did not have to borrow my husbands all the time. I am getting tired of hearing, "Are you done yet?" I hope soon that my computer will find it's way back home to me.
Well, he has returned home and I am heading to bed. I'm really tired tonight as I did not sleep very well last night. Sleep well everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment