Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Great news!

Wow! Two days in a row. I was just so happy today that I just needed to share it with someone! First off, my older son who is 19 texted me last night and told me that he was finally going to the MVD(Motor Vehicle Department) to get his license. I told him, "Good luck." He texted me back this morning about 10:45 MST to let me know that he got his license. He finally got his license. :) I was so happy and proud for him. I was at a Dr's appointment in the waiting room when it happened and all I wanted to do was cry, because my big boy was really growing into a man. I am definitely going to scrapbook this!

My next bit a great news happened when we were at my husband's Dr's appointment for his really bad carpal tunnel that he has in both hands. The doctor that he is seeing is also a plastic surgeon. While we were talking to him as he was explaining what he would do during the surgery and how he wants Chuck to get an EMG first to see how mild, bad, or severe his is, I had a thought pop into my head. "Ask him about breast reduction and insurance." So when all the explaining and such was done I asked the doctor if our insurance would cover me having a breast reduction surgery. He explained that it would as long as I had all the symptoms of needing it; back & neck pain, rash under the breast, signs of strap deformity where the strap goes over the shoulder, and a couple others. I answered "Yes" to every one. So he told me that when Chuck calls tomorrow to set up his EMG to have his assistant send me more info and see about my doctor making the referral to see this doctor. I am so EXCITED. I have been living with all the pain in my neck, back, shoulders for so long and I finally get to do something about it. I have wanted this surgery since my second son was born. I can not wait for this to happen!

Well, I am going to get some scrapping done before it is dinner time. Type later.

No comments:

Post a Comment