
Is this not a beautiful sketch this week! I had just a blast doing my layout. It did take me awhile to pick out my pictures. All the pictures I have been scrapping lately have been old ones because I want to get that pile down a bit. I really need to start on the boys stuff. I don't have any from when they were babies because my ex-husband took all those and they were destroyed, and trust me I CRIED!!! Even the one and ONLY picture I had of my second son's birth because the camera malfunctioned. I'm still a little upset about it if you can't tell. (lol) Anyways, here is the recipe of the items I used:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Pattern paper: Webster's Pages
Ribbon: CTMH
Flowers: Prima
Brads: Making Memories
Scalloped boarder: Bazzill
Buttons: My own stash
Font tape: Dymo-Label Buddy
I do want to let all of you know that Shawn, the owner of Nuts About Sketches, will be putting up details later this week about the new Design Team call. Keep a look out as this has been an absolute blast these past 5 months.
No comments:
Post a Comment