It has been a couple weeks and a lot has happened in that time. For one, I finally got my computer back from my dad which is why I haven't posted lately. Actually, I got my mom's laptop. Before they went back to California, it was decided that I would get my mom's laptop because she was already looking for a new one and she would just give me hers. I was so ecstatic about this! I haven't had a laptop since my old one died 3 yrs ago. I missed it so much. I loved just sitting in my chair, relaxing and typing away on my laptop. So earlier this week the laptop showed up, and the best part was my dad had taken all my info, pics, docs and everything else that was on my desktop and put it on the laptop. I have my world again :)
The second best thing that happened was I tried out for an online scrapsite design team and I MADE IT!! My first one! It is for Nuts About Sketches. I have done 2 layouts for her now and it has been so exciting seeing my work on a website. When I got the email a dn saw my name listed on the site my entire day just got so much brighter. I will be the DT for the next 6 months doing a layout every week. That is one way to catch up on my photos.
Another great thing is my son Ben got a job at our local Taco Bell. He is so excited about it. He is already making plans for the money he will be making. The only thing he is not sure of is wearing non designer shoes! I will have to admit that he is very much vain about what he wears. It usually needs to have a well known name that is popular with the kids like Aeropostal, DC, Etnies, etc. Now HE will be able to purchase whatever name brand he wants.
Well, time for bed. I want to get up a little early tomorrow and get some scrapping done for the crop one of the scrapsites is having right now. Type later, goodnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment