
Here is the latest layout I did for Nuts About Sketches. I hope you like it. The zipper flower in the top right corner is something I just learned how to do. It was so much fun to create!
Today I got a great package from my mom. She told me she was sending me a bag for my laptop that she had given me along with a birthday card, but that wasn't it in the box. Along with that stuff was a really cute Tinker Bell fleece blanket (I LOVE Tinker Bell), a Tinker Bell place mat that I have on my desk, a cute little Tinker Bell lunch box that I am going to use for my photos, a heart keychain, a pair of Tinker Bell earrings, and a Tinker Bell house key. I love it all and it was such a great surprise. Thank you Mom!!
No comments:
Post a Comment