
So here is this week's sketch and my layout of it. I really had so much fun doing this one. My brother and I have a great relationship and I have always wanted to do a layout about us and this sketch was perfect. My mom absolutely loved it too.
Well, I did it. I applied for another design team and can't wait to see if I made it. Since I have been doing layouts for Nuts About Sketches I have fallen in love with doing a layout each week and I love the doing challenges so I applied at Scrapbookers Anonymous. It is a new scrapsite and I am loving it. I really like the monthly challenges. This month you need to use 3 different pattern papers from 3 different manufacturers all on one layout, and trust me it is not that easy. Each month will be a different kind of challenge so I can't wait to find out who has made the team.
Well, I need to get some chores done so I need to get off this computer. Type later.
No comments:
Post a Comment