Monday, October 18, 2010

New Sketch




Here is this weeks new sketch! I had a really fun time putting this one together. My dad truly is my hero and always will be. When I went through my divorce he had the shoulder I could cry on. It was an abusive marriage and my dad did so much to help. He went to almost all my court hearings, he helped get me back into my house after my ex moved out. He even bought me a cute stuffed dog to help me cheer up (I still have it). My parents even paid for my attorney.

When my dad got cancer, I was there to help him. As he was going through chemo his hair started to fall out and my mom asked if I could shave my dad's head to halp ease the pain because she couldn't do it and I couldn't balme her. I think this was when it truly hit me that I may lose my dad. He is still here and doing great. He is in complete remission right now. :)


I'm daddy's little girl, his first born, and he is "My Hero."

1 comment:

  1. Hi, love this layout. i like how you mixed up the color in the middle and that cute little frame on the right. =)

    ReplyDelete