
Here is my DT layout for Nuts About Sketches. I thought this sketch was a blast. I have been wanting to get these pictures scrapped. My son is now 19 and graduated from high school almost 2 years ago. I'm a little behind. I will admit that I almost have every Christmas scrapped though. And Halloween. They are my favorite holidays if that explains anything.
The kids went back to school today! It didn't really matter here. Ben is either never here to begin with or really quiet when he is home to notice. I got out for a bit today though. I haven't been anywhere since it snowed. I love the snow very much, but I don't like driving around in it as I am afraid of something bad happening. I trust my husband's driving, I just don't trust all the other drivers out there. It is still very slick outside for me. Chuck has been helping me walk in bad areas by allowing me to hold onto his arm or shoulder. Slipping and falling on my back just does not sound like fun. When you have a chance of injuring your spinal cord like I do, you take every caution you can. This is my everyday life.
Well, I am heading to bed. I am way tired tonight. Type later everyone! Goodnight :)
No comments:
Post a Comment