Wednesday, January 5, 2011

DT Submission



Hey everyone! So what do you think of it? It is my new Tinkerbell journal. I covered a composition book like you would buy at Walmart. After I bought my Cricut Expression the very first and my most favorite cartridge that I had to get was Tinkerbell. I absolutely love this cartridge and have used it so many times! Here is a list of the products I used to make this journal:

Composition Book
Cricut Expression
Tinkerbell & Friends cartridge

Paper:
  • Doodlebug
  • Bazzill
  • Stampin Up

Embellishments:

  • Stickles-Crystal
  • Ribbon-Unknown

Adhesive:

  • ATG Gun (Pink one)
  • Zig 2 Way Glue Pen
  • Pop Dots

I made this journal for a DT submission. It is for My Pink Stamper. Robyn is a great, funny person who I started going to her blog about a month ago. I love her "Pink Loft"! Pink is my most favorite color too. I just wish that I could paint my scraproom pink, but I live in a townhouse style apartment and we aren't allowed to paint. Oh well, someday I will get to. Well, I hope you really like this journal. Leave me a comment and let me know what you think. Thanks for looking!

13 comments:

  1. Holy!! Your work is amazing!!! I am now a follower!! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie! I love your journal. Tink is one of my favorites also. I've been thinking about getting that cart for awhile now, and I think you've just pushed me over the edge. Robyn is another of my favorites. She's just a hoot. I thought about a submission, but I couldn't make a commitment just now. Wishing you luck!!

    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love Tink!
    TFS~Raechel
    http://raechelscards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your cute card...what a great job on this. Thanks for sharing...
    I'm now your newest follower. I would love for you to stop by and visit my blog sometime... jennyscards.blogspot.com
    hugs,jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really cute. I love the texture on the wings, and how you really created a little scene combining the paper design with your die cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I love your comp. book its gorgeous. What size is the note book and at what size did you cut Tinkerbell. i might just have to try it out!!! Thanks for sharing and Good luck on the DT Challenge:) I'm now a follower and come check out my blog:) Have a great weekend:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Tink! Great project-TFS Cathie I,m a new follower-stop by my site sometime and say hi! www.creativecutter.org

    ReplyDelete
  8. Julie, your comp book is simply gorgeous! I have used this cart several times for my 5 yr old granddaughter. I know she would love this. The background paper is perfect. I am a new follower of your blog and look forward to seeing more of your projects :)
    Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so very much everyone for your wonderful commentsand for becoming followers. It means a lot to me. The notebook is 9-3/4 x 7-1/2. I cut Tink out at 7-1/2in and the flower behind her was cut at 6in. It is a great cartridge and I would totally recommend it. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute!!! Good luck!!!
    -Sam :-)

    p.s. I'm a new follower :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good Luck! I hope you check out mine at
    http://sweetsassydiva-gspot.blogspot.com

    I am enjoying all the variety and creativity! Great way to start the year! TFS!

    We are doing a blog hop today for the three Kings day and there will be some yummy blog candy along the way! I hope you can stop by

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love making these books!! You did a great job on this one, very cute. Who every recievesit will ove it. I am a new follower!! TFS! Kelly
    kellysbay@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete